I love the tastes of fall. Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices, but I tend to use it a lot more in the fall. These protein bites remind me of one of my favorite kinds of cookie… the oatmeal raisin cookie! They take a lot less work, require no baking, and are healthier!
I just put the ingredients in a bowl. Then I mixed it with my hands ( the easiest way in my opinion). I used a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and rolled them into balls. I placed them separated out on parchment paper in a 9×13 pan. It made about 15. Then I put them in the fridge for at least an hour. I like to freeze them as well. Then, I just get them out as needed. I usually like to let them thaw a while before eating them though. They are easy to put in lunches and make great snacks!
These protein bites taste like oatmeal raisin cookies!
1 hr, 10 Prep Time
1 hr, 10
- 1 C. Rolled Oats
- 1/2 C. Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 C. Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 T. Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 2 T. Raisins
- 2 T. Slivered Almonds
- Measure ingredients into a medium bowl & mix. (hands work best)
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out mixture, roll into a ball and place on a pan.
- Let set in the fridge for at least an hour & then enjoy.
- I like to put them in the freezer and take some out to pack as a snack or in lunches in the fridge as I need them. Keep in mind they are better once they have thawed out a little bit.